September 10 – Library Open House
The library will host an Open House on Thursday, September 10 from 3:00-4:30 on the first floor in the snack area.
Please join us!
• Refreshments & Prize Drawings
• View and discuss architectural drawings of the new library building
• Meet the Library Dean
• Experience our new tech gadgets (Kindles, Flip video cameras, Laptops minis)
• Learn about new resources, hours, & policies
• Discuss questions, concerns with library faculty & staff
• New databases demonstrations
• Meet new reference/instruction librarians, Caitlin Shanley and Lane Wilkinson
• Library tours
• See treasures from our Special Collections