The Library’s Collection Review Project continues to roll along! Please remember that faculty input for the following 11 collection areas listed below is due on June 30, 2011. All information about the project — including forms for you to submit your input — is available here.
The collection areas currently up for review:
- General Reference, call number: A
- Religion, call number range: BL to BX
- Women and Gender Studies, call number: HQ
- Music, call number: M
- Art, call numbers: N, TR, TT
- Classics, call number: PA
- Writing and Language, call number: PE
- Theatre and Drama, call number range: PN1560 to PN3307
- Physics, call number: QC
- Electrical Engineering, call number: TK
- Home Economics (includes Food, Nutrition and Interior Design), call number: TX
Please be aware we have simplified the input process, after meeting with faculty who reviewed items in Phase 1, and added a number of sort features and additional information to the review display.
Many, many thanks to the individual faculty members and the departments that have provided input so far. Your input is welcomed and appreciated.