As you know, the Library is undertaking a review of the circulating book collection, located on the 3rd floor. The review began last year and will take approximately two years to complete. Phase 3 materials, or the 15 subject areas below, are currently available for campus review and input.
Access to books selected for campus review, a project summary, a calendar, statistics, ways to provide input, and other project information is available here.
The current subject areas under review are:
- Accounting (HF 5601-5770)
- Advertising (HF5801-6201)
- Anthropology (GN)
- English, Individual Authors and Works, American and Canadian (PS 701-9999)
- Film, Radio, TV (PN1865-1999)
- Finance (HG and HJ)
- Foreign Languages, except German and Nordic (PB to PC, PG to PM, PQ)
- Geography (G to GF)
- Geology (QE)
- History, North and South America (F975-3800)
- History, U.S. (E and F 1-974)
- Library / Information Science (Z)
- Management (HE, HF 1-5573)
- Nursing and Medicine (QR, R to RC 1160)
- Technology (T)
The deadline for your input is January 23, 2012.
Please send any questions or concerns about the project to Theresa Liedtka (email@example.com)