A few of us finally got to tour the new library last week and walked away with a few communal takeaways:
1. This is a massive building
2. There are so many wonderful spaces and exquisite views
3. Even though you’ve been looking at blueprints for years, touring a building can still be disorienting
4. We can’t wait to get in this place
5. Seriously, it’s gigundous
We took a bunch of photos and uploaded them to our Flickr page, so go have a look for yourself. We still need to add descriptions of what you’re looking at, but want to get the photos out now so everyone could marvel at things to come.