The S&P NetAdvantage resource has become even more powerful with expanded content from S&P Capital IQ’s leading financial data and independent analysis.
View this updated resource now by clicking here. (The direct link to access NetAdvantage is http://proxy.lib.utc.edu/login?url=http://na.capitaliq.com/ip/CHATT)
This new generation of NetAdvantage is built on the Capital IQ interface which provides:
- A more integrated search in contrast to the current NetAdvantage where the user needs to differentiate searches by ticker, name, public or private companies etc.
- A major boost in public company coverage to over 250,000 public companies
- Expanded private company universe to over 3 million private companies
- Better workflow integration tools such as the ability to download every screen or list
- New industry research with key benchmarks and constituent data by industry with a refine industry drill down into micro level sector data.
- Auditability of financial data with click-throughs to identify the components of balance sheet, income statement and cash flow items down to their source documents such as 10-Ks
Please contact the library with any questions!