The UTC Library deeply values input from students about what services, materials, spaces, and programs you want from the Library. We’re thrilled to announce a new way for you to help make the Library even better: you are invited to join the Library Advisory Board!
The Library Advisory Board gives students an active voice in library-related issues on campus. The Library Advisory Board is a forum for information exchange between students and the UTC Library with a shared goal of supporting the success of UTC’s diverse student community.
All students are welcome to join, as we want to make sure that the Library is meeting everyone’s needs. Your input will help make the Library better, which will benefit you throughout your studies at UTC and as an Alumnus. As well, we hope this experience can provide you a good introduction to serving as member of a Board and how professional Board meetings are run, which could help you in your future.
- Meetings will be held monthly on Zoom throughout the Spring semester:
- February 4th, 12:15 – 1:15pm
- March 4th, 12:15 – 1:15pm
- April 1st, 12:15 – 1:15pm
- You can attend any meetings that fit your schedule, you are NOT obligated to attend all three.
- However, if you are able to attend all three, you will receive a certificate from the Library that you can reference on your resume when applying for jobs.
- As a bonus for attending any board meeting, you will receive ThinkAchieve credit! And a small Library keepsake as a thank-you for your time!
If you have any questions, please use the form above or email Chantelle-Swaren@utc.edu.