Over the past year, Special Collections made ten new digital collections freely available to our researchers here on campus and in the community! Explore the fresh additions below!
Social Justice and Backlash
Manufacturing and lndustry
- Wheland Foundry and United States Pipe and Foundry Company photographs
- Dixie Mercerizing Company photographs
- Continental Film Productions photographs
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga campus photographs
- University of Chattanooga Alumni Association newsletters and magazines
All images are provided courtesy of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Special Collections or courtesy of the Chattanooga Public Library and University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Special Collections.
Description and digitization support for the Wheland Foundry and United States Pipe and Foundry Company photographs and Dixie Mercerizing Company photographs was provided by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission distributed by the Tennessee Historical Records Advisory Board.