As of February 8th, all students now have an account in the UTC-ALERT system that is accessible with their UTC ID and UTC password. Prior, students had to register themselves with a separate password and then add their own mobile phone number(s) or personal email address(es).
How to check and update your personal UTC-ALERT information:
- Open your preferred web browser to: https://www.getrave.com/login/utc
- Log-in using your UTC ID (example: ABC123) and UTC password.
- Select the My Account tab.
- Check your current number(s) under the Mobile Phones section for accuracy.
- Click the Edit button beside existing mobile numbers to change or the Add button to add new mobile numbers to your account.
- Select the yellow TEST button to receive a test message.
- Same rule, from Step 5, apply for your additional Email address(es). Your registration email should be your main UTC email address.
UTC-ALERT does not distribute advertising or other promotional content. Users pay no fees, other than any individual fees associated with SMS text messaging services. Some cellular service providers might not work with UTC-ALERT. Anyone receiving UTC-ALERT text messages can request removal by replying STOP to a UTC-ALERT.
If a test did not send through a confirmation or your registration email is inaccurate, please add your main UTC Email address then contact us via email@example.com. Our Emergency Services team will continue to prioritize the health and safety of the campus community.