UTC Online is transitioning to a new Blackboard version and server beginning with Summer ’11 classes: these summer classes are now available for development by faculty. To access the new server and your Summer ’11 classes on UTC Online, login using your UTCID and password at bb4.utc.edu
Student enrollments in summer classes will begin updating on UTC Online in early April on an hourly basis. Fall 2011 classes will be uploaded to UTC Online in June 2011.
To prepare for the new Blackboard interface, faculty are highly encouraged to register for training offered by the Walker Teaching Resource Center:
- Blackboard 9 Basics
- Exporting Course Content from Bb 8 & Import into Bb 9
- Learning How to Use the New Features in Bb 9 for My Organizations
- Managing Content/Files in Bb 9
- Monitoring Student Performance in Bb 9
- Transitioning My Course from Bb 8 to Bb 9
- What’s New in Bb 9
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this transition.
-UTC Online Administrator