UTC Web Services provides UTC Blogs as a service to UTC departments, colleges, faculty and select student projects.
Most Active Blogs
- UTC News Releases is the official news blog of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- UTC Library has the scoop on events, librarians, and programs
- Coronavirus Updates has information about returning to campus amid a global pandemic
- Walker Center for Teaching and Learning publishes a steady stream of articles for teachers and learners
- Connections is the UTC English Department blog
- Human Resources News provides information on benefits, health plans and payroll
- Mark Mendenhall maintains his faculty website on this system
University Relations manages UTC’s Social Networking presence.
About UTC Blogs
This introductory blog contains demonstration content to document the features of the UTC Blogs WordPress Theme, which is based on the Twitter Bootstrap framework. Bootstrap is a powerful user interface suite that combines the following technologies:
- HTML5 Responsive Design for cross-platform compatibility and accessibility
- Mobile-First Design for beautiful display on phones and tablets
- LESS/CSS Cascading Style Sheets for page design and ease of maintenance
With some study and training, UTC Bloggers can create beautiful, accessible and interactive WordPress weblogs.
Examine the possibilities by following the various menu items near the top of this page.