« All Events
Building Resiliency (Managers)
September 8, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Do you wake up with energy and vitality for the day ahead? Do you come home with enough energy left for your family, friends and yourself? Most people say a resounding “no” to these questions. The way we manage the demands in our lives can leave us energized or drained. This session looks at how to recognize stress, manage it and develop positive coping strategies to maintain a high level of resilience in our lives.
This session is built specifically for managers and looks at how to recognize stress in a team. It also looks at how to deal with the effects on stress in teams and individual staff members.
• Understand the causes of stress.
• Recognize the signs and long-term effects of stress.
• Develop personal stress management strategies.
• Help Managers and Team Leaders effectively manage stress within teams and individual staff. • Help Managers and Team Leaders understand the managerial qualities necessary to reduce stress within team.
• Strategies to build resilience