« All Events
OPTUM: Planning Your Retirement
September 7, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
This program puts participants on a path to satisfying life changes after retirement with useful information on planning for this next life stage.
• Explore retirement options
• Define the “new retirement”
• Create a personal retirement action plan
• Identify ways retirement affects sense of self
• Examine the impact career has on identity and self-esteem
• Discuss the potential losses (and gains) that come as part of retirement
NOTE: This is not a financial planning seminar. The continuum of psychosocial issues of retirement will be addressed in this session.