Presented by Optum
Improving workplace relationships often requires understanding — and managing —underlying difficult behaviors. This program helps identify the difficult behaviors we encounter in both our personal and work lives. Participants will then learn specific guidelines for interacting and dealing with these behaviors in everyday life.
• Improve basic assertive communication skills
• Explore the motivation behind difficult behaviors
• Get practical knowledge of effective ways to deal with difficult behavior
• Apply skills to help them effectively manage difficult interpersonal styles
• Increase recognition and understanding of difficult behaviors in the workplace
Register via K@TE