To embed MediaSite videos, such as those found on cecsonline.utc.edu, do the following:
- Copy the full “Watch” URL address of the MediaSite title, which can be found in the Full Course list for your course, or in the address bar of a playing video. (fig. 1)
- Add or edit a new post, change the WordPress editor to Text mode, and paste the following code into the Text editor: (fig. 2)
[iframe src="ENTER THE FULL WATCH URL" width="100%" height="500"]
- Replace ENTER THE FULL WATCH URL with the watch URL of your video. (fig. 2)
- Switch the WordPress editor to Visual mode to preview the embedded video in your post.
- Publish or Update, then View Post. Your video should be embedded. (fig. 3)
Please note: the embedded video will abide by any restrictions of the original video, so if it requires login, the user will have to be logged in to the MediaSite system. If the owner of the video removes the video, the embedded video will be inaccessible.