UTC Students, including College of Engineering and Computer Science students, participated in a 9-week summer CO.STARTERS program. The program participants developed their research projects throughout the summer and graduated from the program in early August.
Julie David, director of student success for the College of Engineering and Computer Science, attended the CO.STARTERS + Research Graduation Night, which included student presentations. “I was so inspired to hear the student feedback on all the exciting research and was touched to hear the heartfelt comments about how positive and supportive the CO.STARTERS team was,” David said.
Students who graduated from the program:
- Dan Mailman — LanguageGenie
- Hiroshi (Chantz) Yanagida — Fixing 3D Printers
- Lenward Lee Brackin Jr. + Deborah Yanagida — Solving a gap in the care and education of those with special needs
- Evan Gildernew — Water Harvesting
- Rebekah Thompson + Jose Stovall + Daniel Velasquez + Peter Way — UTC Urban Mapping
- Jonathan (Cody) Wilson — Brews beer / wine
Learn more about CO.STARTERS by visiting their website.