Classes at UTC will resume on Monday, January 6. Classes that were not paid for by December 13, 2013, have already been cancelled due to non-payment.
Students who register after December 13, 2013 and those that re-register due to cancellations must pay prior to the first official day of classes, January 6, 2014 to avoid a $50.00 late fee charge.
- January 12 (Sunday) – Last day to register in day or evening classes
- January 12 (Sunday) – Last day to withdraw before fee obligation
- January 15 (Wednesday) – Deadline for submission of graduation application for August 2014
- January 19 (Sunday – Last day to drop a class before a W (withdrawal) is recorded
- March 7 (Friday) – Deadline for petitions for May 2014 Graduation Candidates
- March 9 (Sunday) – Last day to withdraw online from any class with a W
- March 10 (Monday) – Summer 2014 Registration begins
- March 31-April 11 (Monday-Friday) – Fall 2014 Priority Registration for current UTC students
The Bursar’s Office is located in Room 274 of the University Center. It is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., and can be reached at (423) 425-4781 for any questions regarding the billing and collection of student fees as well as the disbursement of financial aid funds.