- 11 a.m. — Registration & Packet-Pick Up Begins; Vendor Village & Survivor Café open
- 1 p.m. — Official Survivor Photo
- 2 p.m. — 5k Run/Walk & 1 Mile Run/Walk
- 3:30 p.m. — Awards Ceremony
- Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting at McKenzie Arena, the 2017 Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure is set for Sunday. The annual race, which raises awareness about breast cancer, features a 5K run/walk and 1 mile run/walk; both begin at 2 p.m.
Registration is $35 adults, $30 cancer survivors, $25 ages 5-15 and free for 5 and under. So far this year, Race for the Cure has raised about $107,000; its goal is $220,600.
Information on all aspects of the race, can be found at http://bit.ly/2l2Hivp.
Founded in 1982, the Susan G. Komen Foundation has provided more than $1.95 billion for funding, education, treatment and support for women with breast cancer. It also has funded more than $889 million for research into the disease.