Seven members of the university community earned Blue Ribbon Awards on Aug. 28 for giving outstanding service and going the extra mile to help others. Chancellor Steven Angle presented the awards to:
- Shirl Gholston, director of Student Support Services;
- Melissa Laseter, learning specialist in Student Support Services;
- Sandy Thornton, administrative assistant in Campus Recreation
- Michelle Rosano, nursing simulation and skills lab specialist in the School of Nursing;
- Terri Bearbower, research office manager for Research and Sponsored Programs;
- Sheri Carmichael, administrative support assistant in the Graduate Programs Office;
- Faith Garner, assistant to the executive director in Emergency Services.